Monday, February 20, 2012

Coming Back

Like nearly every MMO player before me, I have fallen off the wagon for a while with DoA.  I started this blog in 2009 and have sparingly updated it.  According to Google, this blog is nearing an interesting milestone in page views: 200,000.  I never thought many people would actually read what I have to say about this game or that I would still be interested in it and playing it over two years later.

I've had a couple different cities on different servers, but I thought that I would show all of you the current city that I play in Dragons of Atlantis.

 
It's not really that impressive, but I'm starting to build up some power and am slowly building and researching to the point where I can write some new guides that are more focused on players who have spent some time (or money) on their cities.  All of my guides (which you can visit on HubPages by clicking the links on the right column of this blog) are written to help players who do not wish to buy Rubies from Kaboom to advance their cities.  I like playing this game for free and I think that most MMO players would rather spend a little more time to build their city or character rather than just fork over some of their hard earned money.

Anyway, stay tuned over the next couple weeks to check out some new guides that I'm working on.  I'll be posting them on HubPages but I'll make sure to link to them from this blog.  Thank you to everyone who has read my guides and kept up with this blog.

Cheers,

PBody

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Very Much PBody. You have been of Great Help to myself and I'm sure to more than 200,000 others. Thanks Again. Xavier.. Rlm: Sarasota

    ReplyDelete